Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Insomnia MUCH??


Start 2013 with INSOMNIA.. haha,yeahh.. yippie..hooray!!  I'm so happy..like really really REALLY happy.. 
*fml*

Oh, well.. How long has it been since I stopped posting stuff in this blog? Well, now it's ABOUT damn time!! Hahaha.. Hello, to everyone again!! (If anybody's reading this) Anyway, I've been having like sleepless nights lately. Probably because of stress, that's what every one says. But the question is "What made me so stress that I can't fall asleep as easily as every one else is?" I see my roommate's been sleeping very well. Jeeez.. I've been like hell trying to sleep, rolling to the left, rolling to the right, and this reminds me of that song "Rollin" by hmm, what's that band called again?? Ohh,Yeahh!! LIMP BIZKIT..

BTW, You guys ROCK!! 
So, back on the sleepy thingy...One of my friend suggested that I should relax and take a deep breath. Let's say, I did that. I mean, I am trying to relax without thinking about anything BUT, the good and beautiful things. Like what? Like lying on the sandy-white beach? Bora-Bora Island, Tahiti perhaps? hahaha.. *facepalm* (Dream much,Lisa?? Get over it, that's a freakin' DAMN expensive kinda dream ) *Yeah, I'm kinda talking to myself,ain't I?* Oh, well, it happens sometimes.

 P/S: I AM definitely NOT cray cray aite??

So, the thing about those sleepless hours of mine, it doesn't end that much good, well, you know.. The eye bags,  the dark circles and sometimes pimples "saying Hello there, may I make a pit-stop here for a while" pfft.. *go away* I'm stressing myself out for not getting good sleep or is that what causes me having this problem in the first place? That doesn't make sense! Duhh, I can't be stressing myself out for not be able to sleep well for not sleeping well in the past weeks!! *FYI, I have no idea what I am talking about right now* WTFITS??

This problem of mine got me doing a little research of " How to.." And I found, "10 Tips For A Good Night's Sleep Without Pills"
Muahahahahaha, beat that ya old problem of not getting good sleep!!


This is the link of the thing that I found..

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-tips-for-get-a-good-nights-sleep-without-pills.html

P/S: I do not own this link, I am simply posting this link (VERY helpful BTW  ^_^) on my blog so that people who suffered the same problem as mine can actually check it out and perhaps help them getting rid of that sleepless nights. Hoooolllaaaa!!

What it says in there are:-

1. Stick to a schedule - Unfortunately, I have a thing with a schedule, not a good thing. More like, we don't click or fall in love at first,second, third and apparently the rest of our life sight!

2. Sleep only at night - YES! I can do that!! *cough* I mean, I can restrain myself from that afternoon nap, sometimes you know, I just fell asleep. Can't help it when you're too tired, you know.

3. Exercise -  That's what I am trying to do.. Hehehe.. I did jog once in a while when I had time after coming back from the uni.

4.Taking a hot shower - No water heater!! Duhh.. I can't boil the water every fucking time just to take a hot shower. It takes me forever to wait.

5. Avoid eating before bed - Now this one, I can definitely achieve. Unless I came home late from the uni.

6. Avoid caffeine - Well, I don't drink coffee. Tea, yes! But still, I have to avoid drinking it because of this problem. *what-a-life*

7. Read a fiction book - I like reading on bed before bedtime but my roommate's sleeping so, I might need to buy myself a mini clipped-on book light. I saw one in the bookshop.. I am SOOO buying it!!

8. Have the room slightly cooler - It's MALAYSIA!! It's hot!! And of course, no air-con in my room!! erghh..

9. Sleep in silence - You don't say?? hahaha.. JK JK.. Well, I tried but it's work better for me if I listen to music. *Planning to buy an MP4 * $$$$$<-- Money Y U NO COME TO ME??*

10. Avoid alcohol before bedtime -  A-HA!! I don't drink so lucky me!


Anyway, for those who have hard time or difficulties sleeping, try to do one or all of the tips given!!

Good luck! Muahahahahaha*Very very evil-ish laugh*


I know, I don't like clowns either. They kinda creeps the hell outta me. 

Night night people, check under your bed before you go to sleep.. hihihihihi..  *Grin in a very evil way*



LOVE LIFE Y'ALL!! *,* 


XOXO
   by WinTerMoon 




No comments:

Post a Comment