Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Little Hi,Little Low..Little Hey,Little Ho!!

I went for a jog today and as I went to the final round, BAMMM I fell.. Yeah, I fell on the grass near the track. Luckily I didn't hurt myself much, just had like little cuts on both of my hands. What a bad day but that's life. C'est la vie. So I just continued running after that without turning or looking at anyone. Honestly, I felt a bit embarrassed for being very clumsy and all but I never felt this good for a long time. I have and always been cautious of what I'm doing so that I won't get into trouble and all.



But it's was okay, people fell, it's normal. People sometimes have their bad day, and mine? Mine was today. The jog was pretty good actually, my shirt was soaked with sweats especially at the back lol. Since I started my internship, I only have like weekends to workout. Plus, Ramadham month is coming, I'm not sure if I can do a any workout during fasting though. But, maybe a light and simple workout perhaps? Well, we'll just see how it goes. I wanted to lose weight though for graduation later in November. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve that 54kg by October. *Gooooooood luck to me* haha..

So, yeah, there's nothing much to say for today. It was a great Sunday. I woke up late, got my rest before starting the work again tomorrow. 

Have a great Monday every one!! Take care!

LOVE LIFE Y'ALL!! *,*


XOXO
   by WinTerMoon 


No comments:

Post a Comment