Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Idol

I have lots of idols in my life. The person who I look up to consist of someone who mostly inspires me to be someone better in life. The one who showed me that life is not meant to give up and back down. I admire people who view life as something that is not just for ourselves but also meant to help others. People like the late Princess Diana, Kyle Maynard (a champion wrestler who was born with a rare disorder called congenital amputation), 14th Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela. These people contributes good deeds throughout their lives. They gave people the meaning of life, to appreciate every second of it and help others in need. They never gave up their good intention assisting others and try to spread the good things in life. They opened up my eyes, mind and heart to a whole new world. They pointed out that there are than enjoying your life, just for yourself. They brought me to think that life is also about helping others. They showed me to look at life in different point of view. Yes, they did all that. But, the one thing that they are not able to give me is the "love" and "care", they can only show the kindness that I have to project to others.








In this case, my idol are both my mother and father. No one beats the greatest love and care that they gave me. They did showed me the same way the idols viewed their lives but of course, with a little twist and zest in it. They did not only showed me but they provides me the life that I supposed to lead in the future. They gave me everything although we are not from a wealthy background, but the most important in life was always the time that they gave me. They spent their time knowing me more and try to understand me on what I wanted in life. They have always been fair to both me and my little brother, Eddy. That is something not every children gets from their parents. Understanding and time. They taught me to be open-minded in life, be kind towards others and be moderate in whatever we did or have to do in life. My father showed me to be grateful of what we have and my mother on the other hand, showed me to be strong in life, face the hardships and obstacles with full of patience. But most importantly, they told me whatever hard in life, remember that I will always have their back. They said that I will never be alone, they will be there for me, for us both. 





They are my idol. They will always be the first and foremost idol in my life. Things may change but I will never change my mind to make them as my idol. I know deep down in my heart that, one day when I am about to be a parent, I will make my parents as my guidance. The way they taught me about life is the most beautiful lesson I could ever have. That is the reason why I chose them as my idol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment